Swim England South West Water Polo Training Dates
Post Publication Note: View further info, protocols and reminders for the 17 Apr 2021 sessions at Millfield.
The South West Regional Training will return to Millfield School on Saturday 17 April. A reminder of the dates and times for 2021 are detailed below.
The younger age groups will train in the first 2 hours and the older age groups will train in the later 2 hours of each academy training date:
- Younger Age Groups (early session) - Year of Birth 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Older Age Groups (latter session) - Year of Birth 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004
The two hour sessions are normally set at a higher standard than normal club sessions. However in 2021 the early session will also now accommodate a development session so that more of the regions players can attend.
- Saturday 17 April 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday 8 May 6pm - 10pm
- Saturday 12 June 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday 17 July 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday 11 September 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday 9 October 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday 13 November 5pm - 9pm
New players just need to bring £10 cash when they come to their first session and if then continuing will be required to pay £60 prior to the second session.
If you would like to try the first session or have any questions please email:
Boys – email@example.com
Girls – firstname.lastname@example.org