Dorset Water Polo League 2018 Player Registration
ASA South West Region Championships June 2009 (Photo Credit: Steve Gallagher 01202 421743)
This section will be updated following the meeting held on 21 Feb 2018.
All players playing in the Dorset Water Polo League need to be registered. Your club may enter more than one team in any of the Divisions of the League but a player may not compete for more than one team of your club in a specific division. Where a club enters more than one team in the League all matches between such teams shall be played before 31 March.
- Swim England affiliation fees for 2018 are Category 1 £9.10, Category 2 £26.40 and Category 3 £5.20.
- Affiliation fees for the Swim England South West Region have been set as Category 1 £2.90, Category 2 £3.65, Category 3 £2.00 and with an additional club fee of £80.
- The annual affiliation fee for Dorset County ASA is a flat rate of £3.00 across all categories.
Team managers / Coaches are requested to
- download and complete a separate 2018 Player Registration form for each team, adding all the players that might play for you this season*
and return them with your Dorset Water Polo League Club Registration Form and fee (£20 per team, payable to Dorset Water Polo League) to John Bolton, 5 Stanfield Road, Ferndown, BH22 9PA by 28 Feb 2018
* Note: there are no limits on numbers so please feel free to add more rows on the form if necessary.