News > Volunteer Volunteering Communications Lead - Swim England
Organisation: Swim England
Contract Type: Voluntary
Qualifications: No minimum / required qualifications
Working Hours: Part time
Location: Home based
Closing Date: 16 February 2020 23:59
Interview date: TBC
Swim England based in Loughborough is seeking a Communications Lead - Water Polo to join their team.
Swim England’s Water Polo Leadership Group is responsible for Water Polo development and competition on behalf of the national governing body in England and is looking to appoint a Communication Lead on a voluntary basis to further develop and drive forward the sport of Water Polo.
The Communication Lead will focus on ensuring key messages about the sport and the activities of the Leadership Group are communicated effectively to the wider membership.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Main point of contact for the Swim England Communications Team and National Development Officer.
- To provide discipline specific information relevant to the Swim England Communications Team in a timely manner, to support raising the profile of the sport.
- To consult with the Swim England Communications team on delivering sport specific messaging.
- Work with the Swim England Events Team to raise the awareness of sport specific events.
- Please see the full role description and the Terms of Reference of the leadership group for further details.
How to apply
Please click here to provide a written statement outlining how you meet the Communications Lead - Water Polo Role Description and Personal Specification. Please address this to Sian Breen.