Second wave of categories for Swim England National Awards 2018 now open
The second set of categories for the Swim England National Awards 2018 are now open for your nominations.
The awards are the ideal opportunity to recognise members of the aquatics community, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
We look forward to celebrating individual and team success stories at the ceremony, which takes place on Saturday 10 November at the Great Hall, University of Birmingham.
The closing date for all nominations is 4 August.
Nominations open in six new categories
The following set of nominations are now open. Don’t miss your opportunity to praise those that do a great job in your aquatics community.
- Swim England Learn to Swim Rising Star
- Swim England Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School of the Year
- Swim England Teacher of the Year
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – up to 10 wet sites
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – 11+ wet sites
It’s time to nominate!
The first stage of nominations opened on 1 June. They are:
- Swim England Young Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Service to Aquatics
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Club Network of the Year
Final five categories
In total, 16 awards will be up for grabs on 10 November. The final categories will open on 6 July and cover the final five awards:
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Youth Achievement Award
- Swim England Adult Achievement Award
- Swim England Personal Achievement Award
- The David Sparkes OBE Innovation Award